Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the most ratchet of them all? Since I don’t actually have a magic mirror, I’ll answer my own question: it’s Booth newcomer Jay Ant. For proof, simply listen to new mixtape single Curley Shirley, which finds the Richmond native dropping self-confident rhymes over his own swanky, sampled boardwork. Complete with guest bars by IAMSU!, this is just one of many quality cuts to be found on Jay’s (entirely self-produced) #IAMMOSTRATCHET street album, released to the ‘net Oct. 18.
Written by richard on 11/3/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.