Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the most ratchet of them all? Since I don’t actually have a magic mirror, I’ll answer my own question: it’s Booth newcomer Jay Ant. For proof, simply listen to new mixtape single Curley Shirley, which finds the Richmond native dropping self-confident rhymes over his own swanky, sampled boardwork. Complete with guest bars by IAMSU!, this is just one of many quality cuts to be found on Jay’s (entirely self-produced) #IAMMOSTRATCHET street album, released to the ‘net Oct. 18.
Written by richard on 11/3/11
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.