Ladies and gentlemen, Jason Derulo has crossed over to The Other Side. No, not the Jim Morrison, “spirit world” other side—I’m talking about the other side of the friend zone. On single numero uno off his third studio album, the artist’s first solo feature since October 2011’s Fight for You, Derulo describes the fateful, liquor-soaked night that a Platonic relationship transformed into something more. Martin Johnson and DJ Ammo provide a club-ready instrumental backdrop for the artist’s soaring, falsetto-laced vocals. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Derulo’s junior set currently lacks both a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/24/13
R&B hitmaker Jason Derulo has released his latest collection of original material, the Tattoos EP, via Beluga Heights/Warner Bros. The artist's third official retail release, the project follows 2011 sophomore full-length...
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.