Ladies and gentlemen, Jason Derulo has crossed over to The Other Side. No, not the Jim Morrison, “spirit world” other side—I’m talking about the other side of the friend zone. On single numero uno off his third studio album, the artist’s first solo feature since October 2011’s Fight for You, Derulo describes the fateful, liquor-soaked night that a Platonic relationship transformed into something more. Martin Johnson and DJ Ammo provide a club-ready instrumental backdrop for the artist’s soaring, falsetto-laced vocals. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Derulo’s junior set currently lacks both a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/24/13
R&B hitmaker Jason Derulo has released his latest collection of original material, the Tattoos EP, via Beluga Heights/Warner Bros. The artist's third official retail release, the project follows 2011 sophomore full-length...
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.