Ladies and gentlemen, Jason Derulo has crossed over to The Other Side. No, not the Jim Morrison, “spirit world” other side—I’m talking about the other side of the friend zone. On single numero uno off his third studio album, the artist’s first solo feature since October 2011’s Fight for You, Derulo describes the fateful, liquor-soaked night that a Platonic relationship transformed into something more. Martin Johnson and DJ Ammo provide a club-ready instrumental backdrop for the artist’s soaring, falsetto-laced vocals. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Derulo’s junior set currently lacks both a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/24/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.