Ladies and gentlemen, Jason Derulo has crossed over to The Other Side. No, not the Jim Morrison, “spirit world” other side—I’m talking about the other side of the friend zone. On single numero uno off his third studio album, the artist’s first solo feature since October 2011’s Fight for You, Derulo describes the fateful, liquor-soaked night that a Platonic relationship transformed into something more. Martin Johnson and DJ Ammo provide a club-ready instrumental backdrop for the artist’s soaring, falsetto-laced vocals. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Derulo’s junior set currently lacks both a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/24/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.