Still riding high off the Billboard success of lead selection The Other Side (which was followed by international hit Talk Dirty), Warner Bros. crooner Jason Derulo returns to our pages with single number two off his forthcoming EP. On Marry Me, the rising pop star tells his girl that she’s the one he wants to spend forever with, promising a ring just as soon as he gets his money right. Jonas Jeberg and Andy Marvel man the boards, crafting a tender, yet upbeat keyboard backdrop for his heartfelt vocals. Could this joint indicate that Derulo’s fixing to take things to the next level with his main squeeze, RCA Records songstress Jordin Sparks? Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. In any case, fans can watch our pages for further singles leading up to the September 24, release of Tattoos.
Written by richard on 08/27/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.