Jason Derulo likes a girl who knows how to “pop that Bubblegum;” and no, I ain’t talking about Fruit Stripe. On a new Australian single off his junior set, the Warner Bros./Beluga Heights R&B hitmaker waxes poetic about a certain shawty’s “ghetto booty,” the rhythmic movement of which she’s perfected over the course of countless hours of practice in front of the mirror. (Clearly, the man likes to craft an ass song.) Jim Beanz and Timbaland join forces to produce the dancefloor-ready instrumental backdrop, and Tyga showcases his syncopated flows in a lascivious closing 16. Fans can find Bubblegum and much more on Derulo’s third studio album, titled Tattoos in Europe and Oceania and Talk Dirty Stateside.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.