Jason Derulo likes a girl who knows how to “pop that Bubblegum;” and no, I ain’t talking about Fruit Stripe. On a new Australian single off his junior set, the Warner Bros./Beluga Heights R&B hitmaker waxes poetic about a certain shawty’s “ghetto booty,” the rhythmic movement of which she’s perfected over the course of countless hours of practice in front of the mirror. (Clearly, the man likes to craft an ass song.) Jim Beanz and Timbaland join forces to produce the dancefloor-ready instrumental backdrop, and Tyga showcases his syncopated flows in a lascivious closing 16. Fans can find Bubblegum and much more on Derulo’s third studio album, titled Tattoos in Europe and Oceania and Talk Dirty Stateside.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.