Jason Derulo likes a girl who knows how to “pop that Bubblegum;” and no, I ain’t talking about Fruit Stripe. On a new Australian single off his junior set, the Warner Bros./Beluga Heights R&B hitmaker waxes poetic about a certain shawty’s “ghetto booty,” the rhythmic movement of which she’s perfected over the course of countless hours of practice in front of the mirror. (Clearly, the man likes to craft an ass song.) Jim Beanz and Timbaland join forces to produce the dancefloor-ready instrumental backdrop, and Tyga showcases his syncopated flows in a lascivious closing 16. Fans can find Bubblegum and much more on Derulo’s third studio album, titled Tattoos in Europe and Oceania and Talk Dirty Stateside.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.