Jason Derulo likes a girl who knows how to “pop that Bubblegum;” and no, I ain’t talking about Fruit Stripe. On a new Australian single off his junior set, the Warner Bros./Beluga Heights R&B hitmaker waxes poetic about a certain shawty’s “ghetto booty,” the rhythmic movement of which she’s perfected over the course of countless hours of practice in front of the mirror. (Clearly, the man likes to craft an ass song.) Jim Beanz and Timbaland join forces to produce the dancefloor-ready instrumental backdrop, and Tyga showcases his syncopated flows in a lascivious closing 16. Fans can find Bubblegum and much more on Derulo’s third studio album, titled Tattoos in Europe and Oceania and Talk Dirty Stateside.
Written by richard on 08/28/14
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)