The thumping bass in Jason Caesar‘s music isn’t just there for your listening pleasure; equally important are the effects of low frequencies on the female anatomy. On his latest promo single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), the indie R&B singer sets out to make a certain shawty’s booty Bounce Like My Levels. Backed by Frankfurt, Germany’s DJ Katch and Efe‘s pounding boardwork, the artist engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with guest vocalist Tiffany Kirkland. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans should keep it locked for details on Caesar’s forthcoming, as yet unscheduled EP with Oddz.N.Endz, titled Lost-n-Sound.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.