The thumping bass in Jason Caesar‘s music isn’t just there for your listening pleasure; equally important are the effects of low frequencies on the female anatomy. On his latest promo single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), the indie R&B singer sets out to make a certain shawty’s booty Bounce Like My Levels. Backed by Frankfurt, Germany’s DJ Katch and Efe‘s pounding boardwork, the artist engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with guest vocalist Tiffany Kirkland. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans should keep it locked for details on Caesar’s forthcoming, as yet unscheduled EP with Oddz.N.Endz, titled Lost-n-Sound.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)