The thumping bass in Jason Caesar‘s music isn’t just there for your listening pleasure; equally important are the effects of low frequencies on the female anatomy. On his latest promo single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), the indie R&B singer sets out to make a certain shawty’s booty Bounce Like My Levels. Backed by Frankfurt, Germany’s DJ Katch and Efe‘s pounding boardwork, the artist engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with guest vocalist Tiffany Kirkland. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans should keep it locked for details on Caesar’s forthcoming, as yet unscheduled EP with Oddz.N.Endz, titled Lost-n-Sound.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.