The thumping bass in Jason Caesar‘s music isn’t just there for your listening pleasure; equally important are the effects of low frequencies on the female anatomy. On his latest promo single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), the indie R&B singer sets out to make a certain shawty’s booty Bounce Like My Levels. Backed by Frankfurt, Germany’s DJ Katch and Efe‘s pounding boardwork, the artist engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with guest vocalist Tiffany Kirkland. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans should keep it locked for details on Caesar’s forthcoming, as yet unscheduled EP with Oddz.N.Endz, titled Lost-n-Sound.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.