The thumping bass in Jason Caesar‘s music isn’t just there for your listening pleasure; equally important are the effects of low frequencies on the female anatomy. On his latest promo single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), the indie R&B singer sets out to make a certain shawty’s booty Bounce Like My Levels. Backed by Frankfurt, Germany’s DJ Katch and Efe‘s pounding boardwork, the artist engages in a little flirtatious back-and-forth with guest vocalist Tiffany Kirkland. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans should keep it locked for details on Caesar’s forthcoming, as yet unscheduled EP with Oddz.N.Endz, titled Lost-n-Sound.
Written by richard on 04/2/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.