One of the more underrated perks of being a big-name artist is that, when more traditional methods of communication just won’t cut it, you can tell that special someone—and the rest of the world—exactly how you feel via the Radio airwaves. (Or, if you’re feeling vindictive, you can publicly put them on blast à la Alanis Morrissette’s You Oughta Know). Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, Jason Caesar‘s new promo single finds him attempting just that strategy. Having tried letters, phone calls and text messages to no avail, the up-and-coming singer/songwriter steps into the recording Booth in a last ditch effort to get through to the woman he loves. Backed by Team Blackout‘s pop-appealing synth production, the singer details his fruitless efforts to win back the female in question, and expresses his hope that a smash-hit record will help him regain his place in her heart and mind. Is it romantic, a touch obsessive or both? I’ll let Booth readers—the ladies in particular—issue the final verdict. Either way, those feeling this poignant, artist-penned ballad should keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from Jason Caesar.
Written by richard on 01/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Relax (Your Mind)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.