At the ripe young age of 19, Jarvis has his mind on two things: music and women. Born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the R&B singer dreamed of a career as a professional basketball player in the NBA. After recording his independent debut with Tricycle Records at the age of sixteen, however, Jarvis was persuaded to stick with his singing talents and pursue a career in music. To kick off what he hopes will be his biggest year yet, his current indie label, Starstruck Entertainment, has released his new single Pretty Girl. Produced by maddscientist (see Super Villain) and featuring Virgin Island duo (and DJBooth favorite), Rock City, the single is the lead to Jarvis’ spring release, Dream Girls.
Written by DJ Z on 01/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everybody Luv Me ft. Yung Joc" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.