The 20th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes to us courtesy of Jarren Benton, the Southern emcee who cemented his status as a Booth favorite with recent features P.I.M.P. and Skate. The ATL native, who spits over an industry instrumental by an unknown producer on his brand new, previously-unreleased Zack Morris freestyle, is currently preparing for the April release of his latest project, The B*tch Ain’t Dead, and plans to drop a self-titled EP sometime this summer.
Written by richard on 03/19/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.