The 20th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes to us courtesy of Jarren Benton, the Southern emcee who cemented his status as a Booth favorite with recent features P.I.M.P. and Skate. The ATL native, who spits over an industry instrumental by an unknown producer on his brand new, previously-unreleased Zack Morris freestyle, is currently preparing for the April release of his latest project, The B*tch Ain’t Dead, and plans to drop a self-titled EP sometime this summer.
Written by richard on 03/19/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.