The 20th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes to us courtesy of Jarren Benton, the Southern emcee who cemented his status as a Booth favorite with recent features P.I.M.P. and Skate. The ATL native, who spits over an industry instrumental by an unknown producer on his brand new, previously-unreleased Zack Morris freestyle, is currently preparing for the April release of his latest project, The B*tch Ain’t Dead, and plans to drop a self-titled EP sometime this summer.
Written by richard on 03/19/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.