The 20th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes to us courtesy of Jarren Benton, the Southern emcee who cemented his status as a Booth favorite with recent features P.I.M.P. and Skate. The ATL native, who spits over an industry instrumental by an unknown producer on his brand new, previously-unreleased Zack Morris freestyle, is currently preparing for the April release of his latest project, The B*tch Ain’t Dead, and plans to drop a self-titled EP sometime this summer.
Written by richard on 03/19/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)