The 20th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes to us courtesy of Jarren Benton, the Southern emcee who cemented his status as a Booth favorite with recent features P.I.M.P. and Skate. The ATL native, who spits over an industry instrumental by an unknown producer on his brand new, previously-unreleased Zack Morris freestyle, is currently preparing for the April release of his latest project, The B*tch Ain’t Dead, and plans to drop a self-titled EP sometime this summer.
Written by richard on 03/19/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.