Previous singles off Jarren Benton‘s forthcoming full-length (see Cadillacs & Chevys and Razor Blades & Steak Knives) have depicted the artist as a violent, bloodthirsty psychopath. On song release number three, we learn that the ATL rhymesayer is also a bit of a Bully. The title of Benton’s latest effort may be an understatement of staggering proportions but, thankfully for his fans, that’s the only thing understated about the cut. Frequent collaborator and SMKA member Kato handles production duties on this diabolical jam, crafting an ominous arpeggiated synth backdrop for Jarren’s ultraviolent, morbidly humorous bars. Philly underground mainstay Vinnie Paz guests, contributing a less cartoonish, but equally grisly 16 on the front. Feeling it? More madness awaits on Funk Volume debut album My Grandma’s Basement, scheduled to drop June 11.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!