Saturday Night is still a ways away, but it’s never too early to begin assembling your weekend playlist. To get you started, we proudly present the world premiere of Jarred AG‘s latest single, which finds the Windy City buzzmaker chronicling his nocturnal life in engaging, polysyllabically-rhymed bars. Hippie Dream keeps it laid-back behind the boards, basing his beat around a mellow brass loop, and DJ Scend tops the track off with an iconic sample from Biggie‘s Juicy (“Now I’m in the limelight cause I rhyme tight.”). This promo cut is the final loosie Jarred plans to drop before unveiling the official visuals for Pastures, a cut off his CANVAS mixtape. In the meantime, why not take a listen to his last feature, March’s Lanes?
Written by richard on 05/28/14
Submit your Rating
Fifth Dimension Collective
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.