Diverse as their beliefs may be, the world’s monotheistic religions can agree on at least one thing: worshipping False Gods has dire consequences. The question of course, is where to find the true one. For Jarred A.G., at least, the answer lies within. On this freshly-minted street single, the Windy City rhymesayer chronicles his struggle to see through Western civilization’s lies and grasp his own divinity. YC The Cynic, an NYC repper known to have a bit of a God Complex himself, jumps on Smoko Ono‘s moody synth beat to deliver a thought-provoking guest 16. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project (yet), but those feeling it are encouraged to check out Jarred’s solo DJBooth debut, Barbarians.
Written by richard on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
Fifth Dimension Collective
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.