Diverse as their beliefs may be, the world’s monotheistic religions can agree on at least one thing: worshipping False Gods has dire consequences. The question of course, is where to find the true one. For Jarred A.G., at least, the answer lies within. On this freshly-minted street single, the Windy City rhymesayer chronicles his struggle to see through Western civilization’s lies and grasp his own divinity. YC The Cynic, an NYC repper known to have a bit of a God Complex himself, jumps on Smoko Ono‘s moody synth beat to deliver a thought-provoking guest 16. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project (yet), but those feeling it are encouraged to check out Jarred’s solo DJBooth debut, Barbarians.
Written by richard on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
Fifth Dimension Collective
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.