Diverse as their beliefs may be, the world’s monotheistic religions can agree on at least one thing: worshipping False Gods has dire consequences. The question of course, is where to find the true one. For Jarred A.G., at least, the answer lies within. On this freshly-minted street single, the Windy City rhymesayer chronicles his struggle to see through Western civilization’s lies and grasp his own divinity. YC The Cynic, an NYC repper known to have a bit of a God Complex himself, jumps on Smoko Ono‘s moody synth beat to deliver a thought-provoking guest 16. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project (yet), but those feeling it are encouraged to check out Jarred’s solo DJBooth debut, Barbarians.
Written by richard on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
Fifth Dimension Collective
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.