Diverse as their beliefs may be, the world’s monotheistic religions can agree on at least one thing: worshipping False Gods has dire consequences. The question of course, is where to find the true one. For Jarred A.G., at least, the answer lies within. On this freshly-minted street single, the Windy City rhymesayer chronicles his struggle to see through Western civilization’s lies and grasp his own divinity. YC The Cynic, an NYC repper known to have a bit of a God Complex himself, jumps on Smoko Ono‘s moody synth beat to deliver a thought-provoking guest 16. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project (yet), but those feeling it are encouraged to check out Jarred’s solo DJBooth debut, Barbarians.
Written by richard on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
Fifth Dimension Collective
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.