Most hip-hop heads would assume that the artwork for this single, an exclusive world premiere, was an homage to MF Doom, but others might see it and think of a Barbarian. The truth is, both DOOM and Conan would appreciate Jarred A.G.‘s debut DJBooth feature. Featuring shrouded synths and an impressive drum beat, producer C-Sick‘s boardwork would bring a tear to Doom’s eye. Atop the track, Jarred, armed with a fluid, yet assertive flow, battles like a Barbarian with Save Money’s Dally Auston by his side. The winner? Booth readers, because both Windy City up-and-comers bring their “A” game on this supremely fresh cut. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it can, of course, keep their browsers locked to our pages for the latest from both collaborators.
Fifth Dimension Collective
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass the Flame" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!