Most hip-hop heads would assume that the artwork for this single, an exclusive world premiere, was an homage to MF Doom, but others might see it and think of a Barbarian. The truth is, both DOOM and Conan would appreciate Jarred A.G.‘s debut DJBooth feature. Featuring shrouded synths and an impressive drum beat, producer C-Sick‘s boardwork would bring a tear to Doom’s eye. Atop the track, Jarred, armed with a fluid, yet assertive flow, battles like a Barbarian with Save Money’s Dally Auston by his side. The winner? Booth readers, because both Windy City up-and-comers bring their “A” game on this supremely fresh cut. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it can, of course, keep their browsers locked to our pages for the latest from both collaborators.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/16/13
Submit your Rating
Fifth Dimension Collective
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass the Flame" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.