Most hip-hop heads would assume that the artwork for this single, an exclusive world premiere, was an homage to MF Doom, but others might see it and think of a Barbarian. The truth is, both DOOM and Conan would appreciate Jarred A.G.‘s debut DJBooth feature. Featuring shrouded synths and an impressive drum beat, producer C-Sick‘s boardwork would bring a tear to Doom’s eye. Atop the track, Jarred, armed with a fluid, yet assertive flow, battles like a Barbarian with Save Money’s Dally Auston by his side. The winner? Booth readers, because both Windy City up-and-comers bring their “A” game on this supremely fresh cut. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger project, but those feeling it can, of course, keep their browsers locked to our pages for the latest from both collaborators.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/16/13
Fifth Dimension Collective
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pass the Flame" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.