Why settle for 10 out of 10, when you can go all the way to Eleven? Like Nigel’s amp from This Is Spinal Tap, Golden State R&B buzzmaker Jarell Perry has the ability to bring it up one crucial notch higher than the competition—a feat which he demonstrates on his latest EP single. Though turnt up to the max, this cut has an appealingly chill vibe, thanks to HSVN‘s downtempo electronic grooves as well as Perry’s eminently smooth vocals. On the back, Cool Kids alumnus Chuck Inglish grabs the mic to deliver an equally laid-back, yet engaging guest 16. Eleven is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Jarell’s White EP, scheduled to drop digitally December 10. In the meantime, fans are encouraged to check out Don’t Run From Me, the artist’s recent collaboration with indie emcee Locksmith.
Written by richard on 10/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.