Starting in mid-November, Cali buzzmakers Jarell Perry and Locksmith will be linking up to play a series of shows in L.A., New York and San Francisco. While Boothgoers have had plenty of opportunities to witness their phenomenal collaborative chemistry (see Much More and Broken, among others), listeners still not sold on seeing them live just might find themselves convinced after giving the newly-released Don’t Run From Me a listen. On this atmospheric promo single, HSVN‘s intricately-layered synths and subtly driving percussion back Lock as he spits about the fickle, unpredictable beast that is the music industry. Perry ties the record together with an ethereal, reverb-drenched hook. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set but, if you happen to live in one of the cities mentioned above, you can click here to cop tickets to the twosome’s upcoming performances.
Written by richard on 10/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)