One of the best parts of my job, besides rocking a giant diamond encrusted DJBooth chain, is putting on new talent that may not be in the mainstream’s ears (yet), but definitely deserves to be heard. In that spirit I’d like to introduce Jared Evan, a New York based artist making his debut on our pages with his new track What I Want. Musically you can learn everything you need to know about Jared from the track itself: he produces the bulk of his own work, including What I Want’s tightly crafted style, he’s a man of many talents, playing live instruments on his songs in addition to singing and rhyme work, and, most importantly, his music sounds damn good; as I’m sure the Booth will agree. Evan is signed to Zone 4/Interscope and will be releasing his Polow Da Don affiliated mixtape Radio In My Head on October, 15. Keep it locked to DJBooth.net for all the latest.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/11/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.