It’s never a good a idea to get involved with someone who treats his or her life as if it were a movie; while it might seem romantic at first, constant drama is never a good look. When they think they’re part of a Tarantino flick, you’ll be lucky to get out of the relationship alive… but the affair is certain to be interesting while it lasts. Booth fave (and freestyle alum) Jared Evan learned that lesson the hard way, judging by the story he tells on his latest feature. Backed by the understated keyboard loops of constant collaborator !llmind, the Brooklyn-based Renaissance man describes a certain shawty’s oral skills by reference to a famous scene from Pulp Fiction: “You blew my brains out in the car.” B.K. mic-murderer Skyzoo (also a freestyle alum) does his best Jules Winnfield on verse two. This unreleased jam is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from both of these reader-acclaimed artists.
Written by richard on 02/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What I Want" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.