If you’re not on someone’s wavelength in waking life, it seems unlikely that you’d have an easier time getting through to them while they were snoozing. Nonetheless, EP standout and future single If Dreams Could Talk finds Booth fave Jared Evan fantasizing about what he’d discover, if he and his estranged girl could communicate in a nocturnal vision. Frequent collaborator !llmind mans the boards on this cut, crafting a slow-burning, keyboard-led backdrop for the Brooklyn native’s portrait of romantic alienation. Feeling it? You can find If Dreams Could Talk, recent video single Proud and much more on Pieces, available now for purchase and free digital download.
Written by richard on 01/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What I Want" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.