Success in the music game may make you more attractive to the opposite sex, but there’s a catch: you also have to deal with those chicks and/or dudes who are a little too into you. Jared Evan knows what I’m talking about; on Fatal Attraction, an unreleased joint left over from his last EP release, the Booth fave recounts a close encounter with a woman whose powers of seduction are matched only by her mental instability. When Evan gets with her despite his better judgment, it’s not long before her mood takes a murderous turn, and guest emcee Nitty Scott is tasked with saving the headliner’s hide. Fresh off his work on Cruel Summer inclusion The Morning, !llmind provides a moody synth-sample beat to back the collaborators’ tale of romantic obsession. Though this record didn’t make the cut, plenty more fresh, innovative material awaits on The 4th Chapter, available now for free streamiing and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 09/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What I Want" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.