Success in the music game may make you more attractive to the opposite sex, but there’s a catch: you also have to deal with those chicks and/or dudes who are a little too into you. Jared Evan knows what I’m talking about; on Fatal Attraction, an unreleased joint left over from his last EP release, the Booth fave recounts a close encounter with a woman whose powers of seduction are matched only by her mental instability. When Evan gets with her despite his better judgment, it’s not long before her mood takes a murderous turn, and guest emcee Nitty Scott is tasked with saving the headliner’s hide. Fresh off his work on Cruel Summer inclusion The Morning, !llmind provides a moody synth-sample beat to back the collaborators’ tale of romantic obsession. Though this record didn’t make the cut, plenty more fresh, innovative material awaits on The 4th Chapter, available now for free streamiing and download in the Booth.
Written by richard on 09/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What I Want" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.