It’s been nearly two years to the day since Jared Evan stepped into the Booth with Charlie Brown, an EP single vividly depicting the pain and frustration of feeling like an outcast. Today, the reader-approved singer returns to celebrate the anniversary with a new, stripped-down version of the record. In addition to a overhauled beat created by the artist in conjunction with KDTF, this Revisited version of the record boasts some fresh visuals from Rik Cordero. Fans can find the original rendition of Charlie Brown and much more on Evan’s 2012 EP, The Fourth Chapter, available now for streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What I Want" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.