It’s been nearly two years to the day since Jared Evan stepped into the Booth with Charlie Brown, an EP single vividly depicting the pain and frustration of feeling like an outcast. Today, the reader-approved singer returns to celebrate the anniversary with a new, stripped-down version of the record. In addition to a overhauled beat created by the artist in conjunction with KDTF, this Revisited version of the record boasts some fresh visuals from Rik Cordero. Fans can find the original rendition of Charlie Brown and much more on Evan’s 2012 EP, The Fourth Chapter, available now for streaming and download in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What I Want" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.