While Janet Jackson has experimented with numerous sub-genres during her lengthy career, there are two in particular which remain most dominant. With her synchronized one-with-the-music style being used on the first single (Feedback) off the upcoming Discipline, the album’s second single, Luv, emphasizes her delicate R&B talent. Although some listeners might struggle to hear Janet’s soft vocals over a loud keyboard beat courtesy of Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, it merely emphasizes the point Jackson is trying to make within the confines of her lyrics. Be on the lookout for more of Janet’s best of both worlds style when Discipline drops on February 26.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!