If there was an award for the most unexpected collab ever, Janet Jackson’s (potential) new single Heart, Beat, Love would be up for a nomination. At first glance we have a random crew of musicians on Heart, Beat, Love, but the combination is nothing less than a certified pop hit. First and foremost is the legendary Janet Jackson, the ringleader of this circus-like song whose smooth and sexy vocals are erotically draped over a Darkchild production that’s sure to be a dance club favorite. With a foundation like that you know they had to get fiery Latino emcee Pitbull, who delivers yet another exciting performance. Add in Machel Montano and Booth favorites Rock City (who appear briefly but are effective in keeping the song lively) and you can see that Janet did her research on which newcomers are making the clubs rock. Keep it locked to the Booth for more music from this array of artists and the latest updates on Janet’s currently untitled next project.
Written by Quentin Cuff on 02/22/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.