If there was an award for the most unexpected collab ever, Janet Jackson’s (potential) new single Heart, Beat, Love would be up for a nomination. At first glance we have a random crew of musicians on Heart, Beat, Love, but the combination is nothing less than a certified pop hit. First and foremost is the legendary Janet Jackson, the ringleader of this circus-like song whose smooth and sexy vocals are erotically draped over a Darkchild production that’s sure to be a dance club favorite. With a foundation like that you know they had to get fiery Latino emcee Pitbull, who delivers yet another exciting performance. Add in Machel Montano and Booth favorites Rock City (who appear briefly but are effective in keeping the song lively) and you can see that Janet did her research on which newcomers are making the clubs rock. Keep it locked to the Booth for more music from this array of artists and the latest updates on Janet’s currently untitled next project.
Written by Quentin Cuff on 02/22/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)