In December, when Janet Jackson released her new single Feedback, it marked the return of JJ’s groundbreaking style; one that has influenced oh-so-many pop and R&B divas. For the remix, one of the more obviously influenced examples has jumped on board and looks to give some feedback herself. While the audio alone is definitely a treat, many listeners will likely be left imagining what an old-generation / new-generation on-stage collaboration would be like if Ciara joined the skilled veteran. One thing they won’t have to imagine, however, is what Janet has in store for her new studio album. Discipline hits stores and online retailers on February 26th.
Written by Burmy on 02/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.