In 1999, Busta Rhymes reached out to Janet Jackson for assistance on his single, What’s It Gonna Be?! Their collaborative efforts helped Rhymes’ song shoot to the top of the Billboard charts. (Fun Fact: To this day, the Hype Williams-directed video is still one of the most expensive to ever be shot, costing more than $2 million). Now nine years later, Janet has reached out to Busta for a remix guest appearance, hoping their magic is still alive enough to help Janet continue on her path back to industry supremacy. On this, the second remix to Feedback, Busta’s contribution is off the top of Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins futuristic beat; perfect for any DJ to mix into their club gig. Discipline is in stores now.
Written by DJ Z on 03/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)