In 1999, Busta Rhymes reached out to Janet Jackson for assistance on his single, What’s It Gonna Be?! Their collaborative efforts helped Rhymes’ song shoot to the top of the Billboard charts. (Fun Fact: To this day, the Hype Williams-directed video is still one of the most expensive to ever be shot, costing more than $2 million). Now nine years later, Janet has reached out to Busta for a remix guest appearance, hoping their magic is still alive enough to help Janet continue on her path back to industry supremacy. On this, the second remix to Feedback, Busta’s contribution is off the top of Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins futuristic beat; perfect for any DJ to mix into their club gig. Discipline is in stores now.
Written by DJ Z on 03/4/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.