In 1999, Busta Rhymes reached out to Janet Jackson for assistance on his single, What’s It Gonna Be?! Their collaborative efforts helped Rhymes’ song shoot to the top of the Billboard charts. (Fun Fact: To this day, the Hype Williams-directed video is still one of the most expensive to ever be shot, costing more than $2 million). Now nine years later, Janet has reached out to Busta for a remix guest appearance, hoping their magic is still alive enough to help Janet continue on her path back to industry supremacy. On this, the second remix to Feedback, Busta’s contribution is off the top of Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins futuristic beat; perfect for any DJ to mix into their club gig. Discipline is in stores now.
Written by DJ Z on 03/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.