Previously introduced to our readers via Bay Area rapper Clyde Carson‘s I’m Lost, rising R&B star Jamillions is back to make his Booth debut as a headliner. On the latest single off his forthcoming full-length, the Californian singer lets a special lady know just how far he’s willing to go to make her happy, informing her that, in order to become his queen and enjoy all the associated perks, she need only say “Uh Huh.” Though that slurred affirmative normally isn’t the height of romance, the singer manages to make it seem that way, delivering starry-eyed declarations of true love over The Legion‘s midtempo blend of piano and synth-bass, accented by overdubbed backing vocals. If this talented up-and-comer’s promises of “fortune and fame and diamond rings and everything” leave you lovestruck, keep it locked to our front page. The currently unsigned artist’s forthcoming studio album, UnRated, has yet to receive a release date, but you can rest assured that DJBooth.net will bring you all the latest news and tunes.
Listen to More: Jamillions Written by richard
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!