Previously introduced to our readers via Bay Area rapper Clyde Carson‘s I’m Lost, rising R&B star Jamillions is back to make his Booth debut as a headliner. On the latest single off his forthcoming full-length, the Californian singer lets a special lady know just how far he’s willing to go to make her happy, informing her that, in order to become his queen and enjoy all the associated perks, she need only say “Uh Huh.” Though that slurred affirmative normally isn’t the height of romance, the singer manages to make it seem that way, delivering starry-eyed declarations of true love over The Legion‘s midtempo blend of piano and synth-bass, accented by overdubbed backing vocals. If this talented up-and-comer’s promises of “fortune and fame and diamond rings and everything” leave you lovestruck, keep it locked to our front page. The currently unsigned artist’s forthcoming studio album, UnRated, has yet to receive a release date, but you can rest assured that DJBooth.net will bring you all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 10/14/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.