Previously introduced to our readers via Bay Area rapper Clyde Carson‘s I’m Lost, rising R&B star Jamillions is back to make his Booth debut as a headliner. On the latest single off his forthcoming full-length, the Californian singer lets a special lady know just how far he’s willing to go to make her happy, informing her that, in order to become his queen and enjoy all the associated perks, she need only say “Uh Huh.” Though that slurred affirmative normally isn’t the height of romance, the singer manages to make it seem that way, delivering starry-eyed declarations of true love over The Legion‘s midtempo blend of piano and synth-bass, accented by overdubbed backing vocals. If this talented up-and-comer’s promises of “fortune and fame and diamond rings and everything” leave you lovestruck, keep it locked to our front page. The currently unsigned artist’s forthcoming studio album, UnRated, has yet to receive a release date, but you can rest assured that DJBooth.net will bring you all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 10/14/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.