Just because it’s closer to Thanksgiving than Valentines Day doesn’t mean it’s a bad time for a Dozen Roses. Thanks to Cali crooner Jamillions, we are being treated to a fresh, audible bouquet. On Roses, the artist’s first Booth feature since 2009’s Uh Huh, Jam employs a smooth, squeaky-clean approach. Atop Rob-E’s soft, poignant instrumental, he sings to a special lady, exhibiting a passion that makes his words ring true. For Dozen Roses and much more, we encourage you to cop Jamillions’s The Rebirth LP, which was released to iTunes earlier this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.