Just because it’s closer to Thanksgiving than Valentines Day doesn’t mean it’s a bad time for a Dozen Roses. Thanks to Cali crooner Jamillions, we are being treated to a fresh, audible bouquet. On Roses, the artist’s first Booth feature since 2009’s Uh Huh, Jam employs a smooth, squeaky-clean approach. Atop Rob-E’s soft, poignant instrumental, he sings to a special lady, exhibiting a passion that makes his words ring true. For Dozen Roses and much more, we encourage you to cop Jamillions’s The Rebirth LP, which was released to iTunes earlier this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.