There’s nothing like being able to say “I Told You So” to your haters. Just ask Jamieson, who celebrates his successes to date and scoffs at all who have doubted him on a freshly-leaked cut off his next EP. Singer Shareen Amour guests, joining the London-born, N.Y.-based rapper over Vintage‘s brassy sample work. I Came, I Saw Vol. 3, the final entry in Jamieson’s mixtape trilogy, is scheduled for release in March. In the meantime, fans can still stream and download Vol. 1 for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.