There’s nothing like being able to say “I Told You So” to your haters. Just ask Jamieson, who celebrates his successes to date and scoffs at all who have doubted him on a freshly-leaked cut off his next EP. Singer Shareen Amour guests, joining the London-born, N.Y.-based rapper over Vintage‘s brassy sample work. I Came, I Saw Vol. 3, the final entry in Jamieson’s mixtape trilogy, is scheduled for release in March. In the meantime, fans can still stream and download Vol. 1 for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.