There’s nothing like being able to say “I Told You So” to your haters. Just ask Jamieson, who celebrates his successes to date and scoffs at all who have doubted him on a freshly-leaked cut off his next EP. Singer Shareen Amour guests, joining the London-born, N.Y.-based rapper over Vintage‘s brassy sample work. I Came, I Saw Vol. 3, the final entry in Jamieson’s mixtape trilogy, is scheduled for release in March. In the meantime, fans can still stream and download Vol. 1 for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Up" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.