Jamie aka Drastik lives in the land of ambivalence (not literally, as I have never heard of Wappingers Falls, New York, and thus am in no position to judge it). First off, is he to be referred to as Jamie or Drastik? Secondly, does his debut pop-rap single, Now or Later, have anything to do with the chewable candy of the same name? Thirdly, what exactly is it about the female focus of the song that we want now but have to pay for later? Is he talking about money or something else (always use protection, kids)? Regardless, one thing is clear: the track has built up quite a Myspace following for the young rapper. Featuring a vocoded robot voice on the hook and an electro beat by SKEM, Now or Later just might make an appearance on your favorite radio station sometime in the near future. No word yet on an album.
Mr. 305 Inc/ Famous Artist Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Save Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.