When storm clouds are overhead and you can’t seem to get out of your funk, sometimes all you need is a little reminder that Better Days are ahead. Still, waiting is no fun. In these situations, I recommend listening to music that is good for the soul like James Gardin‘s first solo feature. His thoughtful lyrics and cool, yet authentic flow give you something to relate to; hearing about his struggles might make yours a little easier to deal with. If that isn’t enough to change your outlook, then pay attention to the glossy, sampled beat from Trebles and Blues and the soulful crooning of Phourthelove; surely, the whole package will make at least the next three minutes easier to deal with. Better Days can be found on Gardin’s Trebles and Blues-produced Moleskines and Pocket Squares EP, out now via Bandcamp.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.