Do you spend most of your waking hours at a tedious day job, struggling to pursue your dreams during evenings and weekends? Then you’ll find it easy to relate to the latest feature from James Gardin. Here, a tuneful keyboard groove by rapper/producer Danny Swain accompanies the Michigan resident as he laments the amount of time that goes down the drain at his nine-to-five. As he puts it on the chorus, “I Clock In just to clock out.” Will he be able to escape from that drudgery and transform his musical aspirations into a lucrative career? We can only hope. This joint is just a loosie, but those craving more an always check out his latest feature, Better Days.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.