Do you spend most of your waking hours at a tedious day job, struggling to pursue your dreams during evenings and weekends? Then you’ll find it easy to relate to the latest feature from James Gardin. Here, a tuneful keyboard groove by rapper/producer Danny Swain accompanies the Michigan resident as he laments the amount of time that goes down the drain at his nine-to-five. As he puts it on the chorus, “I Clock In just to clock out.” Will he be able to escape from that drudgery and transform his musical aspirations into a lucrative career? We can only hope. This joint is just a loosie, but those craving more an always check out his latest feature, Better Days.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.