Do you spend most of your waking hours at a tedious day job, struggling to pursue your dreams during evenings and weekends? Then you’ll find it easy to relate to the latest feature from James Gardin. Here, a tuneful keyboard groove by rapper/producer Danny Swain accompanies the Michigan resident as he laments the amount of time that goes down the drain at his nine-to-five. As he puts it on the chorus, “I Clock In just to clock out.” Will he be able to escape from that drudgery and transform his musical aspirations into a lucrative career? We can only hope. This joint is just a loosie, but those craving more an always check out his latest feature, Better Days.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.