Do you spend most of your waking hours at a tedious day job, struggling to pursue your dreams during evenings and weekends? Then you’ll find it easy to relate to the latest feature from James Gardin. Here, a tuneful keyboard groove by rapper/producer Danny Swain accompanies the Michigan resident as he laments the amount of time that goes down the drain at his nine-to-five. As he puts it on the chorus, “I Clock In just to clock out.” Will he be able to escape from that drudgery and transform his musical aspirations into a lucrative career? We can only hope. This joint is just a loosie, but those craving more an always check out his latest feature, Better Days.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.