Do you spend most of your waking hours at a tedious day job, struggling to pursue your dreams during evenings and weekends? Then you’ll find it easy to relate to the latest feature from James Gardin. Here, a tuneful keyboard groove by rapper/producer Danny Swain accompanies the Michigan resident as he laments the amount of time that goes down the drain at his nine-to-five. As he puts it on the chorus, “I Clock In just to clock out.” Will he be able to escape from that drudgery and transform his musical aspirations into a lucrative career? We can only hope. This joint is just a loosie, but those craving more an always check out his latest feature, Better Days.
Written by richard on 07/28/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.