Last we heard from Jake Miller, the 18-year-old wunderkind was jet-setting across the nation on tour, in the process enjoying all the trappings of rap superstardom. Sounds like a dream come true, right? Well, it would have been, if the Panhandle State representative hadn’t spent the whole time pining for a girl who was waiting for him back home. Now that he’s returned from his travels, however, he’s determined to show her just how much she means to him. On new promo single Say the Word, a smooth yet driving synth beat by Nick Rio Productions sets the mood as the artist offers to do anything—anything—to prove his love to the girl in question. He even pulls a Jimmy Stewart (a la It’s a Wonderful Life) and offers to snatch la luna from the sky if she should so desire: “You say you want the moon? / Well, tell me where to put it.” Guaranteed to leave female fans weak in the knees - fellas, you should be taking detailed notes - this romantic jam isn’t attached to any forthcoming project. Those digging it, however can keep it locked to The DJBooth for all the latest news and tunes from Jake Miller.
Listen to More: Jake Miller
Written by richard on 10/23/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.