It’s not unheard of for high school sweethearts to spend their lives together, but finding The One while still in middle school seems about as likely as getting struck by lightning on the way to cashing in a $40 million Powerball ticket. Despite the long odds, eOne hip-pop buzzmaker (and March “Outside the Booth” interviewee) Jake Miller appears to have done just that. On lead EP single Let You Go, the 19-year-old Florida native describes a junior-high crush that slowly but surely deepened into something more. Beatsmith Tyler Nicolo‘s tuneful keyboard chords back Jake as he pours out his heart to the future Mrs. Miller. Are you head-over-heels for this teenage phenom’s infectious hip-pop stylings? More catchy cuts await on The Road Less Traveled, due out this Tuesday (4/9) and pre-orderable now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.