It’s not unheard of for high school sweethearts to spend their lives together, but finding The One while still in middle school seems about as likely as getting struck by lightning on the way to cashing in a $40 million Powerball ticket. Despite the long odds, eOne hip-pop buzzmaker (and March “Outside the Booth” interviewee) Jake Miller appears to have done just that. On lead EP single Let You Go, the 19-year-old Florida native describes a junior-high crush that slowly but surely deepened into something more. Beatsmith Tyler Nicolo‘s tuneful keyboard chords back Jake as he pours out his heart to the future Mrs. Miller. Are you head-over-heels for this teenage phenom’s infectious hip-pop stylings? More catchy cuts await on The Road Less Traveled, due out this Tuesday (4/9) and pre-orderable now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)