It’s not unheard of for high school sweethearts to spend their lives together, but finding The One while still in middle school seems about as likely as getting struck by lightning on the way to cashing in a $40 million Powerball ticket. Despite the long odds, eOne hip-pop buzzmaker (and March “Outside the Booth” interviewee) Jake Miller appears to have done just that. On lead EP single Let You Go, the 19-year-old Florida native describes a junior-high crush that slowly but surely deepened into something more. Beatsmith Tyler Nicolo‘s tuneful keyboard chords back Jake as he pours out his heart to the future Mrs. Miller. Are you head-over-heels for this teenage phenom’s infectious hip-pop stylings? More catchy cuts await on The Road Less Traveled, due out this Tuesday (4/9) and pre-orderable now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.