You’d think that, after inking a deal with Warner Bros., Jake Miller would be preoccupied with his bright future in the music game, but you’d be wrong. On his debut major-label single, the first off his sophomore album, he reveals that a certain girl back home is foremost in his thoughts. Peter Wallevik, Daniel Davidsen and Mich Hansen crowd around the mixing boards on First Flight Home, crafting an ear-pleasing, rock-tinged instrumental to accompany the rising star as he hastily makes arrangements for his return. Miller’s next LP has yet to receive a drop date or title but, as always, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.