Last we heard from Jake Miller, on April EP single Let You Go, the 19-year-old hip-pop buzzmaker was convinced he’d found the woman he was going to spend forever with. Five months ain’t a long time when you’re talking eternal love, but regardless, I’m happy to say that their spark is still burning. If anything, the latest single off Miller’s freshman set finds him even more starstruck than before. Backed by The Fliptones’ obscenely catchy, dancefloor-ready production, the artist gushes, “My heart ignites when our eyes Collide.” Are you head over heels for this exhilarating single? If so, you can keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the October 29, release of Miller’s eOne debut album, Us Against Them.
Written by richard on 09/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.