Last we heard from Jake Miller, on April EP single Let You Go, the 19-year-old hip-pop buzzmaker was convinced he’d found the woman he was going to spend forever with. Five months ain’t a long time when you’re talking eternal love, but regardless, I’m happy to say that their spark is still burning. If anything, the latest single off Miller’s freshman set finds him even more starstruck than before. Backed by The Fliptones’ obscenely catchy, dancefloor-ready production, the artist gushes, “My heart ignites when our eyes Collide.” Are you head over heels for this exhilarating single? If so, you can keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the October 29, release of Miller’s eOne debut album, Us Against Them.
Written by richard on 09/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.