Last we heard from Jake Miller, on April EP single Let You Go, the 19-year-old hip-pop buzzmaker was convinced he’d found the woman he was going to spend forever with. Five months ain’t a long time when you’re talking eternal love, but regardless, I’m happy to say that their spark is still burning. If anything, the latest single off Miller’s freshman set finds him even more starstruck than before. Backed by The Fliptones’ obscenely catchy, dancefloor-ready production, the artist gushes, “My heart ignites when our eyes Collide.” Are you head over heels for this exhilarating single? If so, you can keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the October 29, release of Miller’s eOne debut album, Us Against Them.
Written by richard on 09/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.