Last we heard from Jake Miller, on April EP single Let You Go, the 19-year-old hip-pop buzzmaker was convinced he’d found the woman he was going to spend forever with. Five months ain’t a long time when you’re talking eternal love, but regardless, I’m happy to say that their spark is still burning. If anything, the latest single off Miller’s freshman set finds him even more starstruck than before. Backed by The Fliptones’ obscenely catchy, dancefloor-ready production, the artist gushes, “My heart ignites when our eyes Collide.” Are you head over heels for this exhilarating single? If so, you can keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the October 29, release of Miller’s eOne debut album, Us Against Them.
Written by richard on 09/16/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.