For an artist, earning a million dollars is a much sought after prize. As they say, whoever “they” is, the first million is the hardest. Florida native Jake Miller doesn’t care about making a million dollars, though, when he knows he can touch A Million Lives. On his latest video single, which marks his sixth DJBooth appearance, Miller delivers an ode his fans that have used his music to get through tough times. Over the breezy production of The Fliptones and in between a catchy hook provided by Insane Sounds, Miller highlights the stories of three fans who have been healed, in one way or another, through the his music, which in the end is more valuable than a record deal or expensive chain. No word yet on whether or not this tune will be a part of something larger, but while you wait, why not peep last January’s What I Wouldn’t Give?
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!