For an artist, earning a million dollars is a much sought after prize. As they say, whoever “they” is, the first million is the hardest. Florida native Jake Miller doesn’t care about making a million dollars, though, when he knows he can touch A Million Lives. On his latest video single, which marks his sixth DJBooth appearance, Miller delivers an ode his fans that have used his music to get through tough times. Over the breezy production of The Fliptones and in between a catchy hook provided by Insane Sounds, Miller highlights the stories of three fans who have been healed, in one way or another, through the his music, which in the end is more valuable than a record deal or expensive chain. No word yet on whether or not this tune will be a part of something larger, but while you wait, why not peep last January’s What I Wouldn’t Give?
Written by Lucas G. on 11/28/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.