Without a doubt, the end of summer/early fall season has belonged to T.I. In fact, the work of the Grand Hustle boss has been so popular that his singles have already received cover treatment from a variety of artists, including ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic. Continuing this pattern is NYC singer/songwriter, Jaiden, who has long considered himself the Cure for the common R&B artist. Thus, he has decided to dub his version of Whatever You Like as a “Cure Mix.” Unlike Tip, Jaiden bypasses the stacks on deck, the Patron on ice, and the all-night bottle-popping. This is because he “wants [her] body, needs [her] body, and as long as [she] got him [she] won’t need nobody.” So, did Jaiden do Jim Jonsin’s production justice? Would Clifford be happy? Readers, you can choose whichever you like.
Written by Burmy on 10/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.