Without a doubt, the end of summer/early fall season has belonged to T.I. In fact, the work of the Grand Hustle boss has been so popular that his singles have already received cover treatment from a variety of artists, including ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic. Continuing this pattern is NYC singer/songwriter, Jaiden, who has long considered himself the Cure for the common R&B artist. Thus, he has decided to dub his version of Whatever You Like as a “Cure Mix.” Unlike Tip, Jaiden bypasses the stacks on deck, the Patron on ice, and the all-night bottle-popping. This is because he “wants [her] body, needs [her] body, and as long as [she] got him [she] won’t need nobody.” So, did Jaiden do Jim Jonsin’s production justice? Would Clifford be happy? Readers, you can choose whichever you like.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.