Without a doubt, the end of summer/early fall season has belonged to T.I. In fact, the work of the Grand Hustle boss has been so popular that his singles have already received cover treatment from a variety of artists, including ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic. Continuing this pattern is NYC singer/songwriter, Jaiden, who has long considered himself the Cure for the common R&B artist. Thus, he has decided to dub his version of Whatever You Like as a “Cure Mix.” Unlike Tip, Jaiden bypasses the stacks on deck, the Patron on ice, and the all-night bottle-popping. This is because he “wants [her] body, needs [her] body, and as long as [she] got him [she] won’t need nobody.” So, did Jaiden do Jim Jonsin’s production justice? Would Clifford be happy? Readers, you can choose whichever you like.
Written by Burmy on 10/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)