Without a doubt, the end of summer/early fall season has belonged to T.I. In fact, the work of the Grand Hustle boss has been so popular that his singles have already received cover treatment from a variety of artists, including ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic. Continuing this pattern is NYC singer/songwriter, Jaiden, who has long considered himself the Cure for the common R&B artist. Thus, he has decided to dub his version of Whatever You Like as a “Cure Mix.” Unlike Tip, Jaiden bypasses the stacks on deck, the Patron on ice, and the all-night bottle-popping. This is because he “wants [her] body, needs [her] body, and as long as [she] got him [she] won’t need nobody.” So, did Jaiden do Jim Jonsin’s production justice? Would Clifford be happy? Readers, you can choose whichever you like.
Written by Burmy on 10/23/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.