For those of you who, like myself, saw the title of Jaiden’s latest offering and immediately began trying to figure out what an Upside Down Heart looks like with a confused look on their face, allow me to help: if I’ve interpreted Jaiden’s crooning correctly, we’re talking about booty. (What else would we be talking about?) Intriguingly named beatsmith The Caligraphist delivers a guitar driven groove that has summer written all over it, a backdrop that Jaiden fills with fittingly warm and smooth vocals insisting that he can’t be blamed for staring; no man could resist that
upside down heart
ass. Thankfully none other than Emilio Rojas comes in on a guest verse to give some lyrical clarification, putting aside his normally intense demeanor to simply let a special lady know that her posterior is, without a doubt, “a work of art.” Fellas already planning on complimenting their ladies on their Upside Down Heart tonight, or ladies hoping their man says the same, can find the soundtrack to their romantic plans on Jaiden’s brand new project Shades Of Grey: The Cure Suite II, available now online.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/24/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.