For those of you who, like myself, saw the title of Jaiden’s latest offering and immediately began trying to figure out what an Upside Down Heart looks like with a confused look on their face, allow me to help: if I’ve interpreted Jaiden’s crooning correctly, we’re talking about booty. (What else would we be talking about?) Intriguingly named beatsmith The Caligraphist delivers a guitar driven groove that has summer written all over it, a backdrop that Jaiden fills with fittingly warm and smooth vocals insisting that he can’t be blamed for staring; no man could resist that
upside down heart
ass. Thankfully none other than Emilio Rojas comes in on a guest verse to give some lyrical clarification, putting aside his normally intense demeanor to simply let a special lady know that her posterior is, without a doubt, “a work of art.” Fellas already planning on complimenting their ladies on their Upside Down Heart tonight, or ladies hoping their man says the same, can find the soundtrack to their romantic plans on Jaiden’s brand new project Shades Of Grey: The Cure Suite II, available now online.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/24/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.