With the cold beginning to creep into our fingertips, previously-featured singer Jaiden might prove to be R&B’s chicken noodle soup. On Flashbacks, this unsigned artist, who has built up a healthy résumé by penning tracks for Case, Carl Thomas and many others, asks the love of his life to focus on the present and let go of those ghosts of Christmas past. Coming on the heels of his Cure Mix cover version of T.I.’s Whatever You Like, which impressed plenty of folks inside the Booth, Flashbacks should help fuel the ascent of this up-and-comer. On the production end, Remo The Hit-Maker lives up to his name, carving up a track that allows Jaiden to cater effectively to his female fanbase. The singer’s full-length debut introduction, The Cure Suite I, will be available soon.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.