With the cold beginning to creep into our fingertips, previously-featured singer Jaiden might prove to be R&B’s chicken noodle soup. On Flashbacks, this unsigned artist, who has built up a healthy résumé by penning tracks for Case, Carl Thomas and many others, asks the love of his life to focus on the present and let go of those ghosts of Christmas past. Coming on the heels of his Cure Mix cover version of T.I.’s Whatever You Like, which impressed plenty of folks inside the Booth, Flashbacks should help fuel the ascent of this up-and-comer. On the production end, Remo The Hit-Maker lives up to his name, carving up a track that allows Jaiden to cater effectively to his female fanbase. The singer’s full-length debut introduction, The Cure Suite I, will be available soon.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.