With the cold beginning to creep into our fingertips, previously-featured singer Jaiden might prove to be R&B’s chicken noodle soup. On Flashbacks, this unsigned artist, who has built up a healthy résumé by penning tracks for Case, Carl Thomas and many others, asks the love of his life to focus on the present and let go of those ghosts of Christmas past. Coming on the heels of his Cure Mix cover version of T.I.’s Whatever You Like, which impressed plenty of folks inside the Booth, Flashbacks should help fuel the ascent of this up-and-comer. On the production end, Remo The Hit-Maker lives up to his name, carving up a track that allows Jaiden to cater effectively to his female fanbase. The singer’s full-length debut introduction, The Cure Suite I, will be available soon.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.