With the cold beginning to creep into our fingertips, previously-featured singer Jaiden might prove to be R&B’s chicken noodle soup. On Flashbacks, this unsigned artist, who has built up a healthy résumé by penning tracks for Case, Carl Thomas and many others, asks the love of his life to focus on the present and let go of those ghosts of Christmas past. Coming on the heels of his Cure Mix cover version of T.I.’s Whatever You Like, which impressed plenty of folks inside the Booth, Flashbacks should help fuel the ascent of this up-and-comer. On the production end, Remo The Hit-Maker lives up to his name, carving up a track that allows Jaiden to cater effectively to his female fanbase. The singer’s full-length debut introduction, The Cure Suite I, will be available soon.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/4/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.