The premise of Jaicko Lawrence‘s last feature, which found him fantasizing about Fast Forwarding to the good part of a new relationship, was somewhat ironic; considering the lengthy drought of tunes that followed that cut’s February 2010 release, the Barbadian’s singer’s fans would have found that power equally handy. Three years and change later, the unsigned artist (He’s parted ways with Capitol Records since last we saw him.) is back on our pages with Perfect Love, a new promo single dedicated to a woman who makes him feel like he’s on top of the world. Beatsmith Anthony G. Edwards‘s bubblegum-sweet synth boardwork backs the singer as he lets his girl know just how much she’s appreciated. This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 04/12/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.