The premise of Jaicko Lawrence‘s last feature, which found him fantasizing about Fast Forwarding to the good part of a new relationship, was somewhat ironic; considering the lengthy drought of tunes that followed that cut’s February 2010 release, the Barbadian’s singer’s fans would have found that power equally handy. Three years and change later, the unsigned artist (He’s parted ways with Capitol Records since last we saw him.) is back on our pages with Perfect Love, a new promo single dedicated to a woman who makes him feel like he’s on top of the world. Beatsmith Anthony G. Edwards‘s bubblegum-sweet synth boardwork backs the singer as he lets his girl know just how much she’s appreciated. This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 04/12/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.