The premise of Jaicko Lawrence‘s last feature, which found him fantasizing about Fast Forwarding to the good part of a new relationship, was somewhat ironic; considering the lengthy drought of tunes that followed that cut’s February 2010 release, the Barbadian’s singer’s fans would have found that power equally handy. Three years and change later, the unsigned artist (He’s parted ways with Capitol Records since last we saw him.) is back on our pages with Perfect Love, a new promo single dedicated to a woman who makes him feel like he’s on top of the world. Beatsmith Anthony G. Edwards‘s bubblegum-sweet synth boardwork backs the singer as he lets his girl know just how much she’s appreciated. This joint isn’t part of a larger project but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on the artist’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 04/12/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.