Having suffered through Click (a.k.a., the Adam Sandler comedy that failed so hard it ended up being more depressing than Death of a Salesman), I can’t say that the ability to Fast Forward through life’s dull moments sounds all that tempting. Barbadian buzzmaker Jaicko must have been lucky enough to miss that one. On his latest single, the Oh Yeah singer tells a special girl, “I wish that we could skip to the part when we was married.” Though the singer would probably be well-served to take things a little slower, the one-two punch of his soulfully melodic vocals and Ryan & Smitty‘s energetic synth boardwork make this radio-ready jam difficult to resist; needless to say, Fast Forward should have ladies lining up for miles to “push [Jaicko’s] button.” Was that lyric suggestive to begin with, or did I deliberately take it out of context for humorous effect? I’ll let you decide. More importantly, those who like what they’re hearing should stay tuned for more leading up to the summer release of the singer’s debut album, Can I.
Listen to More: Jaicko Written by richard
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!