Sure, Jahshua Smith’s booty dedicated anthem is a common occurrence in the hip-hop world, Butt rarely are these kinds of cuts as substantive as Smiths is. Making his Booth debut, Smith looks to separate him from the club-friendly, ass-shaking anthems, choosing a smooth StewRAT beat, which includes a vocal sample that Smith often toys with, using it as part of his verses. With a gliding, smooth flow, the Detroit native recounts a booty that caught his eye on the dance floor, and his desire to bring the girl, attached to the booty, back home with him, resulting a refreshing, original cut, despite the oft-covered subject. Dying to hear more from Jahshua? Well then check out The Final Season, which is available now for free via YouHeardThatNew.com.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.