Sure, Jahshua Smith’s booty dedicated anthem is a common occurrence in the hip-hop world, Butt rarely are these kinds of cuts as substantive as Smiths is. Making his Booth debut, Smith looks to separate him from the club-friendly, ass-shaking anthems, choosing a smooth StewRAT beat, which includes a vocal sample that Smith often toys with, using it as part of his verses. With a gliding, smooth flow, the Detroit native recounts a booty that caught his eye on the dance floor, and his desire to bring the girl, attached to the booty, back home with him, resulting a refreshing, original cut, despite the oft-covered subject. Dying to hear more from Jahshua? Well then check out The Final Season, which is available now for free via YouHeardThatNew.com.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.