Sure, Jahshua Smith’s booty dedicated anthem is a common occurrence in the hip-hop world, Butt rarely are these kinds of cuts as substantive as Smiths is. Making his Booth debut, Smith looks to separate him from the club-friendly, ass-shaking anthems, choosing a smooth StewRAT beat, which includes a vocal sample that Smith often toys with, using it as part of his verses. With a gliding, smooth flow, the Detroit native recounts a booty that caught his eye on the dance floor, and his desire to bring the girl, attached to the booty, back home with him, resulting a refreshing, original cut, despite the oft-covered subject. Dying to hear more from Jahshua? Well then check out The Final Season, which is available now for free via YouHeardThatNew.com.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/18/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.