Sure, Jahshua Smith’s booty dedicated anthem is a common occurrence in the hip-hop world, Butt rarely are these kinds of cuts as substantive as Smiths is. Making his Booth debut, Smith looks to separate him from the club-friendly, ass-shaking anthems, choosing a smooth StewRAT beat, which includes a vocal sample that Smith often toys with, using it as part of his verses. With a gliding, smooth flow, the Detroit native recounts a booty that caught his eye on the dance floor, and his desire to bring the girl, attached to the booty, back home with him, resulting a refreshing, original cut, despite the oft-covered subject. Dying to hear more from Jahshua? Well then check out The Final Season, which is available now for free via YouHeardThatNew.com.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.