Sure, Jahshua Smith’s booty dedicated anthem is a common occurrence in the hip-hop world, Butt rarely are these kinds of cuts as substantive as Smiths is. Making his Booth debut, Smith looks to separate him from the club-friendly, ass-shaking anthems, choosing a smooth StewRAT beat, which includes a vocal sample that Smith often toys with, using it as part of his verses. With a gliding, smooth flow, the Detroit native recounts a booty that caught his eye on the dance floor, and his desire to bring the girl, attached to the booty, back home with him, resulting a refreshing, original cut, despite the oft-covered subject. Dying to hear more from Jahshua? Well then check out The Final Season, which is available now for free via YouHeardThatNew.com.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.