The world is full of men who say they’ll Never settle down and stick with just one woman. Singer Jaheim, at one time, was among that crowd who refused to “hang their jersey up and leave the game.” That is, until he found the woman of his dreams. Having been together for a while and happy as ever, Jaheim frequently looks back at his past and all of the false assumptions he made. In short, Never is a song that so many can relate to; a smooth and easygoing single which should translate into heavy rotation on the Urban AC charts. Jaheim’s untitled new project is set to drop next year.
Written by Burmy on 10/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I've Changed ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.