The world is full of men who say they’ll Never settle down and stick with just one woman. Singer Jaheim, at one time, was among that crowd who refused to “hang their jersey up and leave the game.” That is, until he found the woman of his dreams. Having been together for a while and happy as ever, Jaheim frequently looks back at his past and all of the false assumptions he made. In short, Never is a song that so many can relate to; a smooth and easygoing single which should translate into heavy rotation on the Urban AC charts. Jaheim’s untitled new project is set to drop next year.
Written by Burmy on 10/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I've Changed ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.