The world is full of men who say they’ll Never settle down and stick with just one woman. Singer Jaheim, at one time, was among that crowd who refused to “hang their jersey up and leave the game.” That is, until he found the woman of his dreams. Having been together for a while and happy as ever, Jaheim frequently looks back at his past and all of the false assumptions he made. In short, Never is a song that so many can relate to; a smooth and easygoing single which should translate into heavy rotation on the Urban AC charts. Jaheim’s untitled new project is set to drop next year.
Written by Burmy on 10/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I've Changed ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.