The world is full of men who say they’ll Never settle down and stick with just one woman. Singer Jaheim, at one time, was among that crowd who refused to “hang their jersey up and leave the game.” That is, until he found the woman of his dreams. Having been together for a while and happy as ever, Jaheim frequently looks back at his past and all of the false assumptions he made. In short, Never is a song that so many can relate to; a smooth and easygoing single which should translate into heavy rotation on the Urban AC charts. Jaheim’s untitled new project is set to drop next year.
Listen to More: Jaheim
Written by Burmy on 10/11/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I've Changed ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.