The world is full of men who say they’ll Never settle down and stick with just one woman. Singer Jaheim, at one time, was among that crowd who refused to “hang their jersey up and leave the game.” That is, until he found the woman of his dreams. Having been together for a while and happy as ever, Jaheim frequently looks back at his past and all of the false assumptions he made. In short, Never is a song that so many can relate to; a smooth and easygoing single which should translate into heavy rotation on the Urban AC charts. Jaheim’s untitled new project is set to drop next year.
Listen to More: Jaheim
Written by Burmy on 10/11/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I've Changed ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.